Customer Raised Tickets
- Unable to connect to SQL Server
- Unable to access a database
- Unable to identify a table
- Want to run a script, but need DBA assistance
- Queries are running slow
- Queries are failing due to space issues (Logfile full or Data file full)
- Server is running/responding slow
- Customers not able to find replicated data in subscribers. Reports are failing.
- Customer trying to access the table in another instance through Linked Server, but not able to query it.
- Customer asks for Adhoc restore in another server.
Monitoring Tool/Alerts Raised
- Space issues (Log File Full, Data File Full) 90% Full
- Job Failures
- CPU 100%
- Memory 100%
- Database Crash
- Corruption (DB, Page)
- Log Shipping Out of Sync
- Mirroring Out of Sync
- Replication Out of Sync
- Node failures in a cluster.
Leave a Reply